Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How fast time flies...

Wow, it has been 4 years since my last post to this blog. Apparently I am not a very good blogger. Since my last post, we have grown by 2 feet in our family. We welcomed our third son in January 2008. We have completed another PCS move (our fourth move in 7 years) and we finally are on a shore duty command after 2 back to back sea duty rotations.

This past weekend I had a reunion with my college roommate after 16 years. We had not seen one another since I graduated from DLU in 1994. Thanks to Facebook, we have been able to reconnect and our weekend reunion became a reality. It was Stephanie R. who encouraged me to resurrect this blog, and begin to chronicle our family adventures. Well, let's give this blog another try...before more time flies.

No comments: